In support of farmers in Haryana, the state government has launched a digital platform called Ekharid Haryana. Through the platform, the state government is supporting agriculture. A vision to implement e-administration and extend the business of farmers and the government was outlined in Sept 2016 by Manohar Lal Khattar and Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan when they launched the eKharid Haryana portal. Among the programs included on the Portal was the Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana, which provided better Minimum Support Prices (MSPs) for agricultural produce. Learn ekharid login: How to register for eKharid.
Registration of Haryana Farmers via e-Kharid 2022
E Kharid is a new online platform launched in September 2016 to provide farmers in the state of Haryana with better facilities and opportunities. To promote agricultural development in the state, the Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board partnered with the Department of Food and Supplies, Haryana. To benefit the state farmers, the e-Kharid Portal was specifically designed.
Through the Portal, farmers will be able to obtain the best possible selling price for their crops. A variety of other schemes will benefit the farmers through the Portal. Farmers must register on the Portal to access them. A crop season determines the price procurement for each market. Please refer to the article below for more information regarding the Portal and its features.
Read More | 7 Most Time Consuming Game Genres
Objectives of Khalid Haryana
eKHARID was established to provide Haryana with a transparent and efficient agriculture framework. Its primary goals are outlined below.
- One of its main purposes is to uplift the agricultural branch of the state.
- The farmers’ living standards are to be improved as well.
- The state will introduce farmers to modern agricultural practices.
- The crops grown will be priced more fairly.
- There will be greater transparency at all levels.
- We will eliminate mediators from the process.
- Conducting business will be simplified.
Criteria for Registration on the eKharid Haryana Portal
To register for any scheme on the eKharid Portal, farmers must check the eligibility criteria. Below is a list of these criteria:
- Farming is the only profession eligible for Registration.
- Haryana citizens residing permanently in the state must be farmers.
- They should have reached the age of 18 when applying to the program.
- An applicant must possess an Aadhaar card to be considered.
- An active mobile number and an email address are required to register for the program.
This list contains the list of documents required to complete the registration process for eKharid Haryana. Therefore, applicants must ensure they have these documents available before starting the registration process.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identity, such as Driving Licence, Voter ID, etc.
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate, as applicable
- Details of the Bank account
- Haryana Land Records
- Seed crop subtleties
- Recent Photograph
- Property charge bill, Utility bill, etc.
- Others, as required by the authorities.
How to register on eKharid Farmers Haryana’s website?
A farmer can access e-Kharid online and take advantage of many of the state’s programs and services. To be eligible for its benefits, farmers must register for it. In this post, we’ve shared the complete procedure for enrollment on the Portal for eligible farmers. In this post, we’ve shared the complete procedure for enrollment on the Portal for eligible farmers. Here are the steps.
Step 1: For starters, farmers in Haryana who qualify for assistance must go to the e-Kharid Haryana Portal website. A new window will open.
Step 2: To begin the application process, applicants click on the “Farmer Registration” link. Once the form opens, applicants can fill it out.
Step 3: The applicants must provide basic information and details about the land and their contact information and bank information.
Step 4: After providing basic information and land details, you will receive a confirmation OTP. Enter the OTP into the space provided.
Step 5: Finally, click the “Continue” button to complete the process. You must upload the supporting documents to complete the application.
Step 7: Afterward, you’ll need to enter details regarding seeding, such as the name of the crop, sowing and harvesting times, and land ownership information. Tap on the “Submit” icon afterward.
Step 8: A confirmation message showing your Registration will be displayed. In addition to Arthiyas and Mandi’s details, you can also enter them. The e-Kharid Haryana portal will then show your enrollment as complete.